Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not one more tie...

I made this card for the Hero Arts Circle challenge last week of May, 2008. So many ideas and so little time.

Stickapotamus stickers

JoAnn Scrap Essential Primary Mini Brad

Clear HA stamp

Marvy Circle Punch - blue color punch

I took a piece of 8" X 11.5" scrap paper as a master template, I then cut out white CS, drew a design of a tie (doesn't have to be perfect) about 4" wide the the widest. I drew two lines where the tie would cross over when tied.

I punched out a circle. I drew around the cirle all over the white CS. I stamped the leaves and HA clear circle all over. I put the tie on olive green CS, cut about 1/2" away from the tie CS & drew olive green marker around circle CS on the olive green CS. I connected the ties with a red mini brad.

No comments: