Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two Peas and me?




Ok, let's see if I can join the Two Peas contests. I have a long card to submit, true it's very simple, but I'm game.
I also want to post Andi's instructions on how to enter the contest, because I did see my card posted on the member stamping gallery and I replied to the thread.
This will give you the first page of all the stamping board threads..
You can see lots of challenges.
Now, to see all the Challenges in one spot go to the Master Thread here:www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id...
From the Master Thread you can see all the challenges, click on the blogs that host the challenge, as well as the thread where peas are also posting links to their cards...
Then, there is the Stamping Gallery:www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=recent&gallery=3
Send me Flickr mail if you have any questions or leave a post on the thread I created...over at 2peas...Hope to see you!

No comments: