Thursday, July 3, 2008

Charity event in the UK

I'm so glad Cathy A. got my donation for her charity benefit. I had a lot of fun doing a "Masterboard" on "Our Creative Corner" and so had a few more cards to send her from that great challenge. A masterboard is a piece of cardstock (8 1/2" X 11") on which you stamp different items (small is good) and use as a master from which you cut and shape your cards. The challenge was to make 4 to 5 cards using the masterboard. It was a lot of fun and I got to use them right away by sending them to Cathy (newkidfish). And a great big thanks to Cathy for posting them on the Hero Arts blog. I have been thoroughly enjoying the Hero Arts Challenges. There's so much to learn and relearn and remember that "yes" you have done that technique before...

No comments: