Monday, October 20, 2008

AFM initials are important 10-15-08

I entered in the Two Peas in a Bucket contest and won - it was a random generated pick, but I don't care.... Got two posts from on-line stamper friends to check out the post.

Here are the instructions direct from:the hostess:

Think about your initials in terms of your stamping project....

1. The project can be a card, ATC, Arch, Layout, Moo or any other stamped project.
2. There must be some stamping on the project.
3. You must use 3 techniques, embellishments, methods that represent your initials.
4. Post your card in the stamping gallery and click the checkbox for SOF Hangover Challenge # 3 - Initials are Important.
5. Enter in the description your initials and how they are represented in the making of your project.
6. You can enter more than once.

All entries must be posted by October 19th 11:59 CST. I will use the random generator to pick from the entries linked to this blog. The entries will automatically be linked when you click on the checkbox.

RAK: TBD

Here is my example:

My initials are SLC

S - Scalloped border

L - Lace

C - Charm

Hope that helps... You can use the colors for your initials, products names, a - adirondack, methods, - alcohol inks for a, techniques, p - punches. I am going to be flexible about the initials... It is just a fun way to think about combining 3 things...

So here's how I posted my entry:
A is alcohol inks: F is the Frame; M is the "motor car" as part of the stamp. This was a fun contest.

No comments: