Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heart Shaped Card


I found a template for a heart shaped card as I was looking through templates today - cut it out twice (white CS) and folded back part of the bottom card to adhere that little piece to the front. Chose the smallest heart shape, cut it out (white CS) and then matched it with a deep red and cut that paper in a heart shape following the lines of the smallest heart on my template.

I sponged it with Distressed inks - Vintage Photo and Milled Lavender. Stamped with 1 of a kind text (Hero Arts) on smallest hert. Stamped large heart with swirls stamp (Hero Arts). Adhered smaller hearts to large heart. Got some gold colored gemstones (from Michaels) and adhered in where it seemed best in the swirls and also on the number one. Adhered gems to the O in the of and on the "k" and "d". I wasn't sure whether I liked it, but it turned out that I do.

No comments: