Sunday, June 6, 2010

Up for a challenge? Check out Gaal Creative...


I knew I'd have to look for some stamps to enter the challenge over at Gaal Creative and what did I find? Some very old Hero Arts stamps that have been sitting for ages, uninked, unloved... sigh... So, here's to inking old stamps onto new cards! I found an old Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe stamp and I knew I just had to stamp the squares - yes PREMADE little squares... no judging if the stamp is perfectly straight and in a line.. whew. I used Copic markers for all the images except for yellow, which is a Marvy marker.
Hero Arts Challenge for June includes Summer or Fourth of July and I think I struck gold in this area... what's more like summer than flowers and sitting on the beach and a flag for Fourth of July!!!!
(I retook the photo - didn't realize how really out of focus it was when I put it on).









No comments: