Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't you love it when a card makes itself?


I love the sketch for this week. It seemed that everything I picked up had a place on my card. Go visit Card Patterns and see if you want to try the new sketch... it's a winner! Here's my interpretation

I used a lovely vintage fairy from The Graphic Fairy. The little fairy is darling. I used the Cling stamp Friend Definition for the background. Lay the card onto the stamp to get a good impression. I also like spritzing the stamp with a little water. I love Ranger's little spritzing bottles. The best I've found anywhere!

Then you can't live a crafty life without Ranger Distress Inks... well, I can't. I used Shabby Shutters for the definition and distressed around the image and on the three die-cut circles. I found some hand-made paper just perfect. I used a scrap piece of paper for the cross cut and had laid aside the scallop piece for a later project - this was it!

No comments: