Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh NO! Not another tag???

I had colored about 4 of these lovely Hero Arts Classic Holly (CG229) branch and then thought some of them were too close together when I had the "brilliant" idea of creating tags out of these.  This is my first tag and I will be using the others as part of a gift bag to my friends at work.  I've never created and given tags before, so it'll be a surprise.  I curved the Hero Arts Christmas Sayings (CL343) for a tag sentiment.  I love Copic markers and the vibrancy they bring to an image, so I had to use my Copics here.

I dearly love the butterfly die-cut (Prickly Pear) and had to use it with the Holly.  A lot of Diamond Stickles  on the butterfly and branch and Xmas Red Stickles on the berries to complete this simple tag.    I am entering this is Lily Pad Cards challenge for texture.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

this is gorgeous Arlene. Love your holly stamp ~ the are perfectly spaced for the tag,