Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Everything goes with Pearls

It's CCC time in the city... can't you tell?   Lily Pad's February call to enjoy marvelous cards from all over the world lures me back every time!  Make a card based either on colors, theme(s) or a sketch.   I rather like sketches more than colors because I work too hard on finding correct colors.  

I'm also determined to make a dent in my pattern paper and I love this kind of background.  I made the entire card from two pieces of pattern paper, the darker piece from a Xmas pad on sale at Michael's over the holidays.   

I liked the simple design and thought everything goes with pearls.  I popped the Hero Arts sentiment (CG132), Messages.  I hope my partner likes this because I really like the soft mellow and homey feel to it.  The sketch just called CAS.

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is soooo sophisticated, Arlene - just gorgeous. You've done a stunning job as usual:):)