Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mostly a Penny Black Day!


I love the way this turned out.  I had purchased the tag cards at Michaels and hadn't used them at all.  I also picked up the Penny Black cling set at my LSS yesterday.  I thought it would go well with a clear set I have had for a year.  The lady is perfect with her purse (ok, a little large, but I think it works) beside this cling store.  The roof was easy to cut out and overlap part of the frame.  A gem on the purse, doorknob and by the heart were enough embellishments for me.  I wrote my granddaughter's name on the store front, so it will be just perfect for her.  She's younger than the young lady in the card, but she'll like it.

Recipe:
Hero Arts Dots and Flowers S5213 
Penny Black Uptown 40-191
Penny Black Hello Gorgeous 30-097
Copic Markers  BG15, BG45, G00, T0, T1, E00, E21, RV34, Y13, YG 61, YG63, I used a green on the left side of the dress and don't remember which one.
Distress Inks Broken China, Faded Jeans & Worn Lipstick
Sheer yellow ribbon

2 comments:

Cathy A said...

What a sweet little tag, I adore the little shop scene

Jill said...

Love your combination of stamps! Fabulous!