Saturday, June 1, 2013

June is coming up GUYS!

Now is June coming up, Guys?  OR is June coming up GUYS?  Are guys popping up in June?  Maybe....

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog to find out about this month's challenge.  Hannah has a wonderful sponsor you all know and love - Lawn Fawn.  Just to give you a taste of this month's challenge, here's a card from me.  I know those red things on the green fruit look like sunglasses and maybe I'll pretend they were meant to be sunglasses, but shhh, that's supposed to be a bow TIE!  The flower on the yellow fruit is a flower for the gal.... some lemony goodness. I just couldn't get that tie to look like anything but sunglasses.  So, new title for this card.
Sun-Shade Splash! 

Close-up - still looks like sun-shades

Rather a romantic couple, don't you think?  Yes, let your imagination go... I did...

Recipe:
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm - jar & lemon, plus I stamped it on green paper for my well dressed lime.  
Hero Arts and Studio Calico thought cloud from Heyday Thoughts 3305054
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Provo Craft folder "Swiss Dots"
Paper - Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade, Club Soda - item LF461 coordinating pattern
Heart Gem
Computer generated sentiment

No comments: