Friday, June 7, 2013

Thanks for the Stars!

Thanks for the memories.

Easy to remember things that made you happy, like stars in the skies.  I saw the star in the Lawn Fawn clear set and started cutting.  I set 5 stars on the jar I cut from the Lawn Fawn paper I purchased from my LSS, The Stamp Art Shoppe.  Then I cut more stars, scattered them, in that painstaking way you scatter things to make them look random.  But my jar didn't look like a jar, no shininess. What is a jar, if it's not shiny?  I still had a package that provided the plastic.  YES!  Now it's shiny and embossed with the Cuttlebug Provo Craft Vine Swirl. The background paper is left-over from some other project, but worked out very well.

Be sure to visit Hannah at the Die Cut Divas - favorite dies and fun ways to use them.  Hannah's so talented.

Recipe:
Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm - stars & sentiment
Lawn Fawn 12: X 12: paper - one side with all kinds of canning jars with a coordinating paper on back - this jar is cut from the paper
Cuttlebug Provo Craft embossing folder Vine Swirl
Provo Craft embossing folder plastic embossed with Vine Swirl embossing folder
Hero Arts Neon Blue on yellow cardstock - equals green

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

beautifully done Arlene.