Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wait until you see what Dawn has posted on the Die Cut Divas' blog.  Some gorgeous colors and a tutorial!


We have something new in store for you tomorrow.  A PRIZE separate from the challenge... and it won't take too much to be entered in the contest either.  You like Hero Arts?  I do too!  Stand by for tomorrow's post.

But just so you don't think I haven't been busy.  Yes, I had to get this stencil.  Don't you absolutely LOVE IT?  If you don't, I DO!  I have made these into cards.  And if you think that lavender color is strange for a Christmas card, wait until you see what color combination I decided upon... You'll have to wait for the middle of the month.  I know, that's a long time, but I bet you have ideas on how you'd use these houses.  You can find the stencils at your own local stamp store and if they don't carry them, see if they will.  If they don't carry Dreamweaver Stencils, here's the place to go, Stencils with Style.

Here's the Village LL459

Yes, I am addicted, but you can join me if you want to!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely village this and I love the refreshing colours.
Thanks for the genuine comments, you made my day.
I am your latest follower and thanks for all the links to those stencil blogs. I must take out my brass stencils and use them again.
Monica

Dawn T said...

Great stencil Arlene.