Friday, November 8, 2013

Rain, Rabbits and Rivers - November


I know some of you have snow coming up, some of you have sunny beaches to run to.  We have rain in November.  I work near the river and we see coyotes running along in our parking lot during the day.  I'm sure they chase the rabbits that dart along the river levees and the turkeys that cross the streets in the morning.  Sounds like I'm in the country, doesn't it?  NO... but it is by an untamed stretch of the river.  So November is rain, rabbits and rivers for me.

I thought it was just perfect to show you a rainy day character on my card that reminds me of rain, rabbits, and rivers.  Meet Flopsy in the Rain  .

I hope you like this little cutie, a digital stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Be sure to visit the Die Cut Divas' blog for the current challenge - holidays and celebrations.
I hope you enjoyed this card.  Just a little coloring, some Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, die-cuts, Hero Arts sentiment and die-cut, and lovely fuzzy ribbon.

1 comment: