Friday, June 20, 2014

Girl with a Gift

I had these little girls colored and ready for a card so I had to find them homes.  Bright and sassy this gal makes a fun card for a kid with that striped background. 


 Close-up

I guess I had to try another easel card, this time with this lovely Hero Art girl from a couple years ago.  She's just so precious that I had to color her and show her off.  Since I folded the card so well, i have to keep a finder on the front so it doesn't pop up.    I hope you enjoy this little girl too. This would be great to just see how someone was doing or to say, hey, sorry I missed your birthday.


Close-up of easel card.
The left photo shows this easel card closed.  I like the denim blue background on the paper.  Fun cards to make. 

Recipe:
Hero Arts Girl with Gift G5331 - looks like it's retired
Elizabeth Dies - 797 - Flourish with Flowers
Copic markers
QuicKutz cutting dies -nesting rectangles
QuicKutz cutting dies -nesting circles
Spellbinders Label 8 die
Tim Holtz Distress inks Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Both crds are just delightful Arlene. She is adorable.