Monday, August 18, 2014

His name is Aidan

I've been playing with all kinds of stamps this month.  Now for a Julie Nutting "guy", yes she has designed a guy and he's rather cool.  I found some papers that I thought were just right.  I die-cut a rectangle and then cut the top inward to create a tag from a Tim Holtz package.  I used a Tim Holtz Honlycomb stencil and a couple stamps from an old set to create this tag.  I'm loving this Hero Arts Unicorn ink too.

I used acrylic paint to paint over the honeycomb to make a design and add texture.  Paper piecing the shirt and pants was sheer fun!  An old Hero Arts stamp across the face gave the image some life.

I'm really quite pleased with this.  It looks just as good in real life.  And it was SO MUCH FUN!  

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Great tag Arlene. I really like this stamp. I've just added a couple of Julie's dolls to my next order at SSS

Dawn said...

Great tag Arlene, it does look fun!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx