Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


St. Patrick's Day and the U.S. is wearing Green, really, everyone seems to be Irish on March 17th.  Kids will check out other kids to see if they're wearing green.  I used to get pinched (yes, it's free pinching day) if I got caught not wearing green in school.  It's just a fun day with joking and fun.


I'm sure Die Cut Divas will be wearing green too.  
Bugaboo Fancy SB Flowers
Memory Box Hello Script - cut twice, once on green and once on orange cardstock
Die-Namic Square Stitched die-cuts
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder sponged with distress ink
Colored gems
Copic markers
You're not seeing double.  I used "hello" in green and placed the orange "hello" slightly to the left so it's like a shadow.  

I'm joining in on the Dies R Us challenge of using green and a die cut.  You'll have until March 28th to enter.  I absolutely love coloring.

6 comments:

joy said...

so cute! I love the green and orange combo,

Becca Cruger said...

This is so cute and perfect for St. Patty's day celebrations! I got your card today (I've been a travelin' so just now opened it!). Thank you SO much! It's super springy and adorable. And thanks for the extra pressies. I can't wait to use that Christmas tree pop can!!
I've started following your blog now, so that we can stay connected. :D

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Arlene and LOVE the design! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SHADES OF GREEN’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

Adorable card...love the cute image!! Thank you for joining us at "Dies R Us" for our "Shades of Green" challenge!
Diane DRU DT

Monika Reeck said...

cute little lady Arlene and I love all green on her..lovely green card you have made..big hugs, Monika

Karan Gerber said...

what a beautiful image to colour, thank you for sharing your work with us over at Dies R Us.