Saturday, July 4, 2015

Second Post of the day - HELLO A2Z SCRAPBOOKING

I can't believe I'm posting a card for the first time on a2z Scrapbooking AND it's on the Fourth of July.  How fantastic is that?  No, it's not going to be fireworks, but it will be red, white and blue.

I made a tag with that adorable "baby animal Stamp and Cut set.  I couldn't believe I chose red and blue to color an owl.  Whoo chooses red, white and blue for an owl?  Me!
Lots of white space on this large tag and a little depth with some gray shadow.  Simple colors , but bold.. I'm happy with my owl and it is sitting on my visiting granddaughter's bed as a surprise when she wakes up today.  Be happy and bold and be a little bit CAS.


Check out a2z scrapbooking today.  If you see anything you can't live without, be sure to use Arlene15 for 15% off if your order is $25.00.or over before shipping and taxes. There are all kinds of new Hero Arts products out for your instant gratification.

Supplies:
Copic marker
Stitched TredTagSTAX

2 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so cute, Arlene! I love it xxx

Chark said...

he's adorable!