Friday, July 31, 2015

Thanks

A Good Bye and thank you to Dies R Us.

Love the new paper I found as it is so easy to create quickly and make fun scenes like the ones below.  The first cad I made as a Thank you to Dies R Us and I love the way the blue and orange go together, but they are complementary colors on the color wheel.  It shouldn't surprise me, but it did.


What is that saying?  You can't just eat one?  Well, I can't just make one card. I think the mix of colors on this dusky red to light pink cardstock is perfect.  Again, the colors are complementary on the color wheel.

Cityscape Nightline, Cityscape Silhouette, Elizabeth Craft Designs Thanks

Did you see something recycled on my cards?  If you didn't, look again.  My die cuts are from tissue boxes.  The first card has some cardstock cut behind the cut-out die above it.


Cityscape Silhouette - looks like it is no longer offered.  I could have used just the Cityscape Nighttime here too.
Memory Box Hello Script no longer offered




1 comment:

Chark said...

love the patterned cityscape!