Friday, January 1, 2016

New Challenges at Die Cut Divas

I'm showing the inside of the card first.  I viewed lots of youtube videos on the Adirondack Chair by Karen Burniston and this is very similar to the card on Karen's video.  I used the hat, sunglasses and flip-flops while a cute cat was popped on Karen's card.

See the new challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Outside of card (a thank you card intimating it's time to thank someone)  This card went to Southern California.  I thought it was quite appropriate for the area.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clock & Gears at One Happy Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Thanks at One Happy Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Adirondack Chair Popup at One Happy Cut 
Elizabeth Craft Designs Beach Edges at One Happy Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Palm Tree & Pail at One Happy Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Props 1(hat, bow tie & sun glasses)
Cottage Cutz Flip Flops
Stamps from Studio Paper
I don't remember where I picked up this shiny paper.


1 comment:

Greta said...

So creative & absolutely wonderful for So. Cal! Great work, Arlene!