Sunday, January 31, 2016

Out in the Country

Last day of the challenge for something new at Die Cut Divas and I've never used these critters on anything before.  I wanted to build a country house and I think I did it.  I wondered if I would use the chicken and rooster in the Country Scapes set, but here they are.  I think they fit the scene nicely.  My bird may be a bit large, but I left him where he was because I think it's rather funny.  Hope you like the country.   The fun thing about the tree dies is that the the shrubbery for the tree can be the best fluffy clouds too.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree and Holiday House at One Happy Cut
Elizabeth Craft Designs Country Scapes - Country Critters 1
Cuttlebug

Sponsor at Die Cut Divas is One Happy Cut.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Cute scene, Arlene!