Thursday, February 4, 2016

Why Don't We Add Flowers?

Morgan's ArtWorld and February

The challenge begins.  Add flowers.  This is my sample for the Morgan's ArtWorld challenge for February.  I love this image, but I had to take a step back to decide how I wanted to color the flowers in the image.  I went to Facebook to see if I could find this image and I did!  I love Christine Ingram's card and the way she colored the flowers.  I only hope I have done something close to the level of beauty that Christine put into coloring the image. Here is the blog post by Christine. Thanks to Christine's coloring, I was able to make the flowers look like flowers.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you too, will love this image like I do.


Supplies
Morgan's Artworld Cameo Fae
Lifestylcrafts.com rectangles dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Patch 1 1/2" & Mini Roses
Copic markers

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

WOW Arlene. The colouring on this is stunning. So beautifully done.