Monday, February 1, 2016

You Stole My Heart

A valentine card does not have to be red.  I chose this wonderful distress ink color, Lucky Clover to make what look to me like bubbles.  When I thought of masking, this die came to mind.  I have used it once, maybe.  I wanted to see if I could make a background and I really like it.  Because the die is thin, I can't sponge, but rather press the sponger onto the card and die-cut.  It was worth a try and I like the way it turned out.  It's a bit whimsical and I don't think I've really done whimsical all that many times.


Close-up of tag
 Photo of card without the die-cut itself.  I think the addition of the die-cut itself made a big difference 

Supplies:
Hero Arts Baby Animals Stamp and Cut (sentiments put together) at a2z Scrapbooking
Distress Ink Lucky Clover
Glossy Accents
Memory Box Loopy Rings

  • You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
  • Hope you’ll join in our February Challenge of Masking with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking..  You can find me at  a2z Scrapbooking here.
    Don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
    Arlene



No comments: