Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I do Love Coloring

No It's not Christmas, but I do love coloring.  I tried some of the new Distress Crayons and I think I'm in love... again.  I love the vivid colors you can achieve with these crayons and water.  I purchased the stamp at Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as a couple of dies, all on sale.  I like "sale".  I couldn't wait to color this lantern and then I used a Wink of Stella brush to brush on some magic (glitter magic), which unfortunately does not photograph on this card.

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs stamp (Light the Way) and dies as shown above on the card
Background - Distress Crayons
Lantern - Distress markers w/water
Wink of Stella Brush
Uni-Ball Signo Broad tip pen - white by Mitsubishi
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Greta said...

The lantern is a beautiful image & I love the background with the Distress Crayons--lovely card, Arlene!