Sunday, May 1, 2016

Vintage Charm

A Day for Daisies is sponsoring Die Cut Divas and I've chosen this image to be my first card for the challenge.  You'll have to see the inspiration photo to make your project.  I hope you're ready.

Arlene thought all the buttons had a vintage flair, so does her lady.  Arlene's Vintage Water Lily Dress is surrounded by lace and some faux vintage buttons (die-cut paper).
You can visit Arlene at Die Cut Divas - this sample as well as others are your for inspiration.

Supplies:for card abovd
A Day for Daisies 
Die for Buttons - unknown manufacturer
Copic markers
Lace
Gray Cardstock
Cuttlebug
I had to do more than one.  I had fun coloring and framing these damsels. 

I just love the flair of the woman in the card below.  The colors, background and different elements create a sassy lady!

Hope you liked them all.  I really will hate to give this last card away.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Arlene. This is a lovely image.

Michelle N. said...

I love the lace and pearls on the first card-so feminine! But all the cards are just lovely!

creationsnz said...

All are different but all are so lovely and elegant!