Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Most People Exist


Die Cut Divas has a new challenge this month - ANYTHING GOES

The bluish woodgrain paper and the quote are from a new release by KaiserCraft and I am head over heels in love with them.

I just went a little crazy over the Kaisercraft paper.  My favorite card is made with some gorgeous blue gray wood grain cardstock, a fantastic quote and Triangles embossing folder.  The crocheted doily flower has been my elements box for years.  Not anymore. 


I love the Triangles embossing folder.  When I received this folder from our generous sponsor, Kaisercraft, I thought, ooh, this would be fantastic with any American Indian motif, but to my unexpected and delightful surprise, I found I wanted to use it again and again, JUST BECAUSE I liked it so much.  Distressing it a bit creates a lot of depth and unique looks to projects.  I used pumice stone here, very lightly on a pale blue note card.  

I thought this quote was quite apropos. No stamping at all.  What a change for me. 

Supplies:
KaiserCraft Just Landed - Passport
KaiserCraft 4" X 6" Triangles
Enamel Dots
Crocheted Doily
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone

1 comment:

Greta said...

Beautiful woodgrain cardstock & love the crochet doily, Arlene!