Monday, October 31, 2016

Christmas With The Stamping Boutique

Last day of the challenge at Die Cut Divas.  To join in on the last day to emboss something, go here.  But the entries will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time (San Francisco, CA, USA).

Here is my last card, for the challenge month of October.I used the same image on the first day and thought it would be a fun way to end the challenge.  This time I truly went for the Christmas theme. I embossed the red panel and colored the image panel in red and green, wrapped a ribbon and tied it with a bow (almost tied).  And yes, after I was all done, I hadn't realized the black blotch was from a finger that somehow touched the ink pad.  When I sprayed this in red, I think it blended in.  Well, you and I will know it's there and wasn't meant to be, but NO ONE ELSE WILL..


Supplies:
The Stamping Boutique Candy Cane Corner
Elizabeth Craft Designs Sleigh Gift Card Pop-up (the little bow)
Embossing folder Spring Leaves at Elizabeth Craft Designs
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Sweet Cherry) spray
Copic markers
Red Ribbon
Glossy Accents on the berries




2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I like how it turned out, interesting background!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Arlene