Monday, May 1, 2017

A2Z Say it in Words

The challenge at A2Z Stampbooking this month is to make the SENTIMENT the FOCAL POINT.  I had an idea of using an embossing folder of clouds as a background.  I think it worked.  I even have a silver lining up in the clouds (upper right).


Close-up



Supplies:
Hero Arts Weather Cuts at A2Z Scrapbooking
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clouds (looks like it's not available)
Marvy's DecoColor (Silver)
Distress inks Broken China and Faded Jeans
Vagabond machine

You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store.  You can see the challenge post at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More.  Be sure to check out our sales/ retired section for 50%- and more off.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Cool Sentiment DIE Arlene
I love your clouds too looks like you painted it
adorable made
Will join soon..I search for big sentiment and I will join soon
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Very clever, Arlene--love it!