Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hero Arts 90 Minute Scramble # 154 running 24 hours

Hero Arts 90 Minute Scramble # 154 running 24 hours
And here's the link to the Hero Arts group on Flickr.
A BIG AND - It is a Shape Challenge at 


I made this card  in one hour and uploaded information about it in less than the 90 minutes allotted.  SCORE.  I can hardly believe I actually got this done so quickly.  


Oh, I DO LOVE this new set and can't get enough of it.  This photo does not show the dark grey at the top of the bottle very well, but the actual shade is the same as the whale at the end of the sentiment.  There are so many dies and stamps with this set that I think it is well worth the purchase of both.  Isn't this great for a guy card or change the colors up and I think it would look cute for a fellow gal.

Supplies:
HA Enjoy the Journey at A2Z Scrapbooking - both stamps and dies
HA Ombre Grey to black (you can request a custom order)
Vagabond
Copic markers B24 for sails, YR14 on ship hull, W3 around the OH SHIP tag to bring out the tag

1 comment:

Cat Craig said...

Arlene, thanks so much for posting this, I was able to get in on the scramble. I love the image and sentiment combination in this card! Happy Sunday.