Friday, June 9, 2017

Morgan's ArtWorld - New Release for June

There's a new release at Morgan's ArtWorld and it's pretty fabulous.  Morgan has a way with dragons and I chose one of the new releases to color and make into a card.  The coloring is what I love.  You can be free in color choices, techniques and  styles.

My sample for the new release below, plus a close-up.


I can see coloring this in so many different color combinations.  I have been tending to the blues and greens lately and no surprise here.  I added small blue gemstones to the dress and dragon scales, with three pink gems added to the panel.  I took Copic colors I thought might work and then made them work.


Copics:
Eyes and woman's hair Y13, Y19
Eye Liner B79
Dragon skin BV0000, BV000, B10, V93
Dragon scales and woman's dress BG13, BG15
Woman's skin E00, E01 
Woman's dress V93

Hero Arts Mint Julep to Emerald Green (used the Mint Julep Ink on panel under image panel
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles

1 comment:

Chark said...

so cool, love the bits of sparkle!