Wednesday, August 23, 2017

CCC Reveal for August 2017

I sent my partner this card in the Card Chain Challenge (CCC) at  The Card Chain Challenge.  This challenge was moved from my friend Debbie Nolan's blog and is growing as we get the word out.  I love receiving a card once a month from other card makers.  Very special.  

I sent this card to Gwendolyn in Germany and I hope she likes it.  I was quite pleased with it.  There are so many stamps and die cuts in the set that I have not tired of it yet.  
My heart was in these sailing ships.  


Closeup of the ships - I LOVE SHIPS, well the old schooners and such.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Enjoy the Journey from A2Z Scrapbooking store - still in stock  You can use my discount to order  this set or other Hero Arts products by using Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
Copic marker in a brown tone as a touch on the sails.
QuicKutz nesting Scallop Squares 
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: