Monday, August 7, 2017

You've Got Mail



Elizabeth Craft Designs is Die Cut Divas' wonderful sponsor for August and it's an Anything Goes challenge.  I'm ready to make my Christmas cards. Are you?  But you can make whatever you want and enter our challenge.


Closeup shows the leaves and poinsettia I cut out over the flower and leaves 
at the bottom of the mailbox.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs You've Got Mail
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Sentiment is an old Hero Arts wood stamp

My second card uses a marvelous candle setting.  I loved coloring this.

 A close-up of the candles and flower I cut out and placed on top for dimension.
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Christmas Candlelight
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers

Sentiment is an old Hero Arts wood stamp

Join me at Die Cut Divas

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the shading on your candles. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea